Monday, September 17, 2007

Print photo at home

"Murial and Murphy "- Dog Art #2 - Sold
Painting A Day - September 17, 2007
contemporary fine art- dog portrait, figurative, urban scene
Oil on 1" wrapped canvas - 6"x 6"

"This is the second piece in a series I call, Dog Days.
I think one of the favorite things in a dogs day is their walk,
so I thought I would capture these little moments when
they are happy. Here are two that I met in Goodale Park,
Columbus, Ohio. Murphy is on the left, a small pit bull.
Their master said that they are really good friends."

2 comments:

ria said...

love this Linda! Great feel to it.

Linda Apple said...

Hey there Ria,
Nice you stopped by. I am really enjoying this new little series,
Dog Days". Got a new one almost done but got side tracked doing a few for Halloween fun. Hope you come back soon to visit.