Monday, June 02, 2008

Larry's Bar & Grill


Copyright © 2008 Linda Apple

"Wired For Sound"- sold
Collectible Fine Art - oil on canvas - 6"x 6"
A painting A Day - contemporary realism,people,figurative,city scene

"Today's painting is a young man with headphones walking past "Larry's
Bar & Grill. A bit of nostalgia for you. This is probably the oldest hang out
near the Ohio State Campus.
I remember going here in the late 60's. It was the place for artists and cool
hippies to sit and talk politics, play chess and of course have a cold beer."

Nice to be posting on my blog today, after completing
some larger works
for a show, finishing my 3 new books, which are now available, and catching
up on commissions,
I can now get back into my usual groove of posting.
Whew! It's been a busy month.

Please click here for questions or to commission a painting



No comments: