Monday, June 02, 2008

Art Journal of Daily Life Book - Volume One


Copyright © 2008 Linda Apple
Art Journal of Daily Life - Volume One
50 realistic paintings - 7"x 7" w/ 54 pages

I am proud to announce the second of the 3 NEW BOOKS titled:
Art Journal of Daily Life - Volume One - that is now complete.
This is a collection of 50 different images of landscapes, still life,
antique objects, food, toys and much more, all with descriptive text.
Comes in hard or soft cover. If you purchased one of my
original oil paintings from during 2006 - end of 2007,
your painting might be in this book!
These books have been a long project and I am thrilled to have
them ready for all to enjoy.
Here are a few examples:

Copyright © 2008 Linda Apple
If you would like to purchase a copy, just click on the below
link and it will take you to my bookstore.
Click here for my bookstore

No comments: