Monday, June 02, 2008

ARTFUL MOMENTS - Art Book


Copyright © 2008 Linda Apple
Artful Moments Book
Views from the Museum - 8"x10" w/ 56 pages

I am proud to announce one of the 3 NEW BOOKS that are now complete.
This is a collection of 50 images from my museum series with descriptive text.
Comes in hard or soft cover. If you are one who has purchased an original oil
painting from the Museum Series within the last year,
your painting is probably in this book!

Copyright © 2008 Linda Apple
If you would like to purchase a copy, just click on the below
link and it will take you to my bookstore.
Click here for my bookstore

2 comments:

Linda McCoy said...

The books look terrific Linda! What a great way to showcase all of your great paintings! Congratulations!

Linda

Linda Apple said...

Hey there Linda,
This has been a long project to get completed. Whew! Finally done. It is exciting for me. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I always appreciate that!
thanks