Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Expresso Cafe


Copyright © 2008 Linda Apple


"Expresso Cafe"- sold
Collectible Fine Art - oil on canvas - 6"x 8"
A painting A Day - contemporary realism,city scene, figurative

"It seemed like some very long days this past week. Those times when you feel like you work and work and nothing gets done. I am sure all of you have those days. Well, that's the way it has been. I have commissions I have been working to complete, other works for a show and of course the Mother's Day weekend. Whew! Never seems to be enough hours in the day.
This piece could be a portrait of me walking into an expresso cafe...(it isn't me, but could be). I do LOVE a good coffee and also enjoy sitting in a cafe to sketch or work on my laptop, like I am sure many of you do too. So, maybe with a little more caffeine, I will get some things completed!"

No comments: