Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Peter and the Wolf original art doll sculpture



"On a High Note"
15" x 8" Art Doll Sculpture

This is a fun "Peter and the Wolf" piece for a client who gave 

me a lot of freedom to create and surprise her. 
She plays the french horn, loves the Peter and the Wolf music,
humor,animals and fantasy.


The wolf can sit on the box frame or stand. The box is an 8"square
that was suppose to be for a shelf on the wall. The forest in the box
are branches from my tree and I inserted a little boy playing
the french horn. A painting on canvas creates the background.
                If the wolf is sitting on the base, it can hang on the wall.
           I really had a lot of fun doing this piece and I am happy to say.....
                                               she loved it!!                          

No comments: