Thursday, January 06, 2011

Catch a Falling Star - Sculpture

Copyright © 2011 Linda Apple
"Catch a Falling Star"
fine art sculpture
approx.10" high

One-of-a-kind Fine Art Sculpture
This is "Moonbeam" and it is titled : Catch a Falling Star
She has her special net and of course a star in her pocket.
I hope you catch a few this year!



I gave myself a special gift for the New Year ~
time to spend on my sculptures! I have not worked on them
for at least a year, due to the fact that I am always painting~
but I decided that they give me so much joy to create that I
"have to" schedule time to work on them. They are that special
thing that helps preserve my little bit of sanity. :)
Would you like a painting or sculpture? I do all sizes of commissions. If you have an idea you would like to see, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments: