Friday, February 20, 2009

Colorful Gardens - Monet

Copyright © 2009 Linda Apple
"Colorful Gardens"
art museum series
oil on canvas - 6"x6" - sold

If I haven't mentioned it before, Monet has always been one of my favorite
artists of the past. I think this little painting speaks for itself.

Please click here to email

If you didn't have a chance to purchase a painting because it was sold
and would like me to recreate a similar piece for you
or if there is something you would like to have
painted in my style.There is never an obligation.

Claude Oscar Monet (14 November 1840 – 5 December 1926)was a founder of
French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of
the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature,
especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting. The term Impressionism
is derived from the title of his painting Impression, Sunrise.

No comments: