Friday, September 26, 2014

Old & Rusty - vintage car scene

http://www.applearts.com/content/old-rusty-vintage-ford-realism-auto-scene
Copyright © Linda Apple 

"Old & Rusty" - sold
painting on canvas - 18"x 18"


I just completed a large 18 x 18" painting requested by a new client. They had seen a pic of a smaller painting of an old Ford that I did a couple years ago and wanted to know if I could do a larger one like it but they wanted it to be a bit rusty and look like it was sitting out in some tall grass. This is what I came up with.
Always luv to do commissions so if you have an idea or favorite of mine you would like revisited just let me know~




This has sold but if you would like a similar painting 
just click here to commission your own or ask questions !

1 comment:

suzanneberry said...

Linda, THIS IS SPECTACULAR!!!!! beautifully done!!!