Sunday, April 25, 2010

SUN ART - CBS Sunday Morning

Here is the T.V.image:
 
and the original:
  Copyright © 2010 Linda Apple
 
"Women Artists"

oil on 1.5" deep canvas
8"x10"


My painting was aired this today (April 25th) on CBS Sunday morning art segment
- titled "What's Next" by Martha Teichner. I did the painting for a
challenge with a group on:The Artist's Challenge Blog
I was thrilled to see it on the show and I want to send a big thanks to Jessica
and the crew of CBS. It was really fun!

6 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

That's awesome, great painting.

Linda Popple said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! When I saw your sun this morning I had to stop the program and take a closer look. Then I realized it was yours. Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Can you post a link to the video segment? I looked on the CBS morning show website and can't find it. Would love to watch it!

Bruce Docker said...

Congratulations Linda, you certainly deserve the attention.

cats in the window said...

Wow. Andy I missed this episode. Dang! Well good on you anyway. Love your work Linda.

Ellen Burkett said...

RATS! I missed it! Congratulations, though! I love it!