Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Let's Be Friends

Copyright © 2009 Linda Apple
"Let's Be Friends"
oil on 1.5" deep canvas - 8"x10 "
Retro Vintage Still Life Series

Tucked away on a shelf in the back of the cellar and hidden among old forgotten memories, Harvey, the family hamster, has found a few coffee beans.
These retro vintage still life series are often a lot more complex than most of my paintings and do take quite a bit more time to complete but I think they are worth it.
I love to create assemblage because it gives me a chance to use all the old junk, tools and stuff, and I love animals, so it just seems logical to me to put them all together.

For more information or to Commission a similar painting:
Please click here to email
PAINTINGS BY LINDA APPLE

1 comment:

Gwen Bell said...

Precious! You know how I love your
nostalgia paintings and this one is a Honey!